Friday, May 18, 2007

SUMMER LOVE

''Wow! It is so beautiful!'' I wonder if I can join the team. Playing ice and snow. What a wonderful moment in my life. ''Liza! Where have you been? I'm searching you yesterday,'' my roomate, Asni asking me with her round eyes. I just smiling and pointing at the group of player on the ice which is from a lake. They seemed very happy playing around with each other.
''Why?'' I ask her. ''Yesterday, your boyfriend came to our house. Did'n he told you?'' Asni ask me back. ''No! Argh! Why he always do that,'' ''Maybe he want to surprise you,'' ''Whatever!'' I turn and start walking. Asni follows me eventhough she do not know where I want to go.
Do you want to know the rest of the story? Just buzz me or give me an email. I will give it to you.

1 Comment:

zaciko84 said...

Hehehe... It is in Malay.